Monday, January 3, 2011

One Step at a Time

Other bloggers begin the year by choosing one word to live by or follow for the rest of the year. I have read there blogs and seen how that has helped them achieve, act, respond, fulfill, LIVE, etc. their lives for, commonly, 1 year. I have considered this "practice" for myself a few times but never got around to actually doing it. Today, I have decided that I too will participate in this! Now in thinking of what one word to choose I thought it would be difficult, but in reality it wasn't. Well if I may add, it's actually a few words put together, but nonetheless it’s something to “live by”.

One Step at a Time

Why did I choose this? Well, I’m the type of person that THINKS I can do A LOT of things. I actually can because I’m very organized, dedicated, and creative. BUT I think my problem is that I want to do TOO MUCH at ONCE. I want to plan the party, cook the food, make the decorations, entertain, etc. And, well one person can’t do it all. To be more specific I start a lot of projects and don’t concentrate on completing one before I decide to start another. Hence, the need for “One step at a Time”. Of course there will be times when life comes at me and I need to juggle a few things at once, but such is life. I will not purposely take on more than one project at a time and definitely deal with things ONE AT A TIME!

Wish me luck and I’ll keep updates on this blog of my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment