Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I wanna see the World!

I have travel on my brain right now. We already have a week planned out to travel to Mexico (visit family) and a day trip to Catalina Island - BUT I WANT MORE! I want to see the world! Maybe not the whole world this year, but little pieces would be nice = )

I love San Francisco, we go every year, I'm thinking about there - although we are having San Francisco-ish weather down here in So Cal. And then of course there's the annual Vegas trip, I don't like to gamble but I like to walk the strip, EAT, and just sight see! San Diego is more of a drive for the day.
I think we need to start venturing out to other nearby states...maybe Arizona, Utah, Oregon? I definitely want to add Seattle, WA to the mix! Maybe that will be our next stop!

Any suggestions?!

2 comments:

  1. What's the best/easiest/quickest way to get to Catalina? We went on a cruise there last April, but I'm guessing it doesn't take an entire day to get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Seattle is DEFINITELY worth a trip!

    ReplyDelete